Take as when taking Medication or when necessary for Smooth Swallowing
e-Jelly will help you take medicine in a variety of situations!
The jelly coats your medicine so there is no sensation of having medicine in your mouth. It makes taking medicine easy
You can knead the jelly to whichever softness you desire
Can be used for everything from capsules and tablets to powders
No need to crush medicine and mix with food. Use e-Jelly to quickly take medicine
*Crushing medicine can reduce its effectiveness!
e-Jelly has 1/10 the water when compared to drinking water with medication. Great for anyone on restricted water intake
It's small so putting it in your bag is easy. And you don't need to carry ectra water. When away from home taking medicine is a breeze
With e-Jelly you can take medicine without water. If you don't have immediate access to water, it's no problem
*During emergencies e-Jelly has been used as a medicine support item.
Japan patented product with little syneresis, doesn’t separate and prevent choking and aspiration pneumonia.
The most important property of medicine support jelly is that it coats the medicine and separation doesn’t occur
Servings Per Box: 10 packets
Reasons of difficulty to swallow medicine
Size and shape of the pill:
- Some pills are large, making them harder to swallow.
- Irregularly shaped pills or capsules may not slide easily down the throat, causing discomfort or a sensation of getting stuck.
Fear or anxiety or other psychological factors:
- Negative experiences in the past, such as choking or feeling the pill get stuck, can contribute to this fear.
- Strong aversion to taking medications or anxiety related to swallowing in general, can contribute to difficulties in taking pills.
- Insufficient saliva production or dryness in the mouth can make it challenging to swallow pills.
Underlying medical conditions:
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing), esophageal disorders, or neurological conditions can affect the muscles and nerves involved in swallowing.
To be taken together with medication when having difficulty of swallowing medicine.
How to use
*Please knead well before use
If using a small bowl
① Knead well before opening.
② Tear open corner as shown below.
③ Add half of jelly packet to spoon. Add medicine. Cover medicine using remaining jelly.
If using a spoon
① Put medicine (pills, capsules, supplements, etc.) into a small bowl or cup.
② Knead jelly well and then tear open corner.
③ Add jelly on top of medicine.
④ Mix using a spoon and then swallow.