Still need to complete task for tomorrow?
Do not let migraine bring you down!
Strestonic⨁ MiBRAiNE is formulated with botanical formula feverfew and magnesium which work synergistically to prevent inflammation and induced vasospasm in the brain.
Instead of looking for pills and tablets to solve pain, feverfew with magnesium is another alternative option to relieve pain and has been clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of migraine.
What is migraine?
What is migraine?
Migraine is a complex neurological disorder that cause throbbing pain or headache with certain associated feature such as nausea, photophobia or phonophobia. Migraine is considered as the third most common disease in the world with estimated prevalence of 1 in 7 people.
What triggers migraine?
- Photophobia (sensitive to light)
- Has been claimed as one of the major criterion for migraine
- Phonophobia (sensitive to sound)
- Part of the premonitory stage of migraine
- Photophobia and phonophobia activate trigeminal nerve in the brain and causes the release of CGRP (Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide)
How MiBRAiNE works?
- Feverfew and magnesium work synergistically to prevent inflammation and regulates vasospasm.
- Parthenolide in feverfew reduces site of inflammation and magnesium promotes nerve calming effect.
Feverfew has a long history used to manage migraine and associated symptoms. It is a native plant to parts of western Asia and Balkans. Feverfew is also known as “featherfew” due to its feathery leave.
- Its active compound parthenolide has been scientifically proven to reduce migraine recurrence.
- Reduce prostaglandin level from 86-88%
Magnesium is one of the essential mineral in our body and is needed for our body metabolism.
- Helps to regulate neurotransmitter release and vasoconstriction
- Promotes calming effect and help the nerve to relax
One sachet daily (reduction of migraine can be observed in 4 to 6 weeks**)
** vary among individuals.